Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lucky Me Mouse!

Happy St. Patty's Day!
 
(or St. Paddy's Day as I read on one of my favorite grammar sites this morning.)
 
I don't know about you, but I know every time one of my children has a substitute teacher in class. It seems it is the first thing they tell me about their day. Why? Because it throws off their routines. And it seems that my children have way more substitutes than I ever thought about having. So when we heard that one of my sons was going to have a substitute for over a month, the wondering and dead set in. Would it be a different teacher every day or would the school find a long term substitute teacher. And what kind of a teacher would he or she be?
 
Well we lucked out!!! My son has a long term sub that I think he would just like to keep!
 
A good teacher is worth far more than a pot of gold!!!

 
I sent this card with my son today to give to his substitute teacher to let her know that we truly appreciate what she has done to keep my son engaged and on track over the last 3 weeks.
 
The cut file on the front is from Treasure Box Designs. It is called Lucky Me. You can find it in the holiday section of the store. The file would make a super cute scrapbook page as well!
 
The card is A2 size. The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Happy Go Lucky collection. The stamp is from Verve Stamps Happy Hello set.
 
Thanks for dropping by today to take a look! I invite you to stop by
 my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
And then this Saturday (3/21) you will definitely want to come back for a visit. I'll be having a giveaway here and on my Facebook page. There will be two prizes. And I have a sneak peek of one of them for you right now. I'll be giving away a Watermelon Taffy Mini Trendy Twine set.
 
 
Blessings, 
                    
 
Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, the bear is just the cutest! I love the background paper too! Awesome giveaway too! Happy St. Patick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to deal with subs too in the past! I really hated not knowing what was going to happen... but it all worked out in the end... Just like you got lucky with a great sub for your son! :) This card is super cute Melissa and I know his teacher is going to appreciate your thoughtfulness! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love your ST Patrick's bear what a cute card and I love the clover paper also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete