Monday, March 9, 2015

Crayon Fun!

I have spent a year designing with My Scrap Chick and I am sad to say it is time to say, "Farewell." Today will be my last post as a DT member for this wonderful company.
 
But I have this super fun project to end with!
 

This crayon box is the sweetest. It would make a great teacher gift for teacher appreciation or the end of the school year. You can buy the 3D Crayon Box here. I reduced the size of mine down to 75% of the original file. The tops open up and they can be stuffed with all kinds of goodies. The bases measure just about 2" in diameter. They are about 10" tall from bottom to point, but the actual box is only about 7 3/4" tall.
 
These 4 are red, blue, yellow, and green; but my daughter is begging me to make her one in pink! You know what I will be doing soon! LOL! I used American Craft cardstock to make these.
 
I haven't had a chance to list these yet, but they will be for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, the boxes are 1 for $4 plus shipping or 4 for $12 plus shipping. Please leave a comment here or send me a PM through my FB page.
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you and I enjoy your comments. You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges:
Crafty Boots: Anything but a Card
613 Ave Create: #114 Anything Goes
Crafting by Design: March Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #70 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #95 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #173 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Just love these, you did an amazing job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cute little boxes are adorable. Thank you for sharing you work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love these cute crayons thank you for joining us at dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are fabulous and such fun. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job I love them I thought they were real crayons
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! these are awesome!!! Love the colors too:) Super cute! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete