Friday, March 17, 2017

May Flowers! Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom March Release!

Today is the day - the Jaded Blossom March Release happens at 4 PM PST. But this morning we have one more stamp set and the freebie to reveal.

Today's sets are Wild and Free and this month's freebie, May Flowers!

For my card, I have used the May Flowers freebie stamp:


I used the Card Mat Dies and Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 to frame my stamp. I used Doodlebug's Rainbow Petite Prints for the paper. The base if Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink and I colored my stamp with Prismacolor colored pencils. This will make a fun card to give on May 1 along with bouquet of flowers for May Day.

I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what everyone else has made with today's reveal stamps. And then I hope you will be back here tonight for the Release Blog Hop that starts at 4 PM PST. And remember that is when this month's stamps go live in the Jaded Blossom store.

Here are both stamp sets:



May Flowers


Thanks for taking a look at my Day 5 project!

Blessings,
                    

3 comments: