Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wedding Cupcake Toppers!

Happy Tuesday!!! Today is my day to share on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

So a couple of weeks back, a friend for mine asked me to help her out with some cupcake toppers to decorate for her son's and his bride's wedding shower. Well since her son has been one of my favorite people since he was about 5 years old, I just couldn't say no. I knew I would have something in my Jaded Blossom stash that would be perfect!


My friend let me know that the wedding colors are gold and pink so this is what I came up with. I used the Stitched Circle Dies and embossed on the circles either a heart from Heart Splatters or the "love you" sentiment from Cupid Airlines using gold Zing embossing powder. The scallop circle is a freebie from SVG Cuts. Below is a picture I was able to snap at the shower with my phone. Not the best picture, but still shows how cute they are!


We attached them to toothpicks to insert them ineo the cupcake. The "love you" sentiment is one of my all time sentiments from Jaded Blossom. I just love the font!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
                   

2 comments:

  1. These are great cupcake toppers. Such a pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic toppers! they look so elegant.. perfect for a wedding! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete