Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring Cleaning! Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release!

March Release with Jaded Blossom is at Day 4 and today we are sharing Cleaning Icons and Spring Cleaning. I used them both, along with the Goody Bag Die and Kawaii Cleaning, to come up with a fun way to encourage my children to do a few extra chores during Spring Break.


I am going to be using these 3 bags and a few more that I will be making to allow my kids to earn some extra money. The plan is to fill each bag with some candies along with a dollar amount. The catch is that the kiddos won't know how much each chore is worth. The bag will be glued sealed at the top and then of course still decorated with the fun twine. I am going to set the bags out and they can choose to a bag if they are willing to do a chore. Once the chore is done, then they can have the bag with all it contents. It will be interesting to see which of the three will want the money and which would rather just make Spring Break a break!!! LOL! I am hoping they will take the chores so I can have the break! But if not, I guess I will do the chores and keep the money for crafting supplies!

The release will go live this Friday at 4 PM PST. 

Here is a sneak peek at today's stamp sets:





Stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see lots of fun projects using these two sets and I will see you back here tomorrow for the Day 5 sneak in the morning and the Release Blog Hop at 4 PM PST.

Blessings,
                    

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea!! kids do chores, or you have craft supply spending money........either way you win!!!! It's brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to put money in the bags for chores !!!

    ReplyDelete