Monday, March 13, 2017

Sheep Gift Card Holder! Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom March Release!

It's Day 1 of the March Release Week for Jaded Blossom and my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files Blog. So today's project  uses the sweet new Sheep Gift Card Holder that will be available in the  SVG Cutting Files store on Friday and from Jaded Blossom - the new Flower Dies and the new Peacock stamp set. There is also a new Tropical Flower Dies set from Jaded Blossom. Check out further down this post for a peek at all three of today's Jaded Blossom release goodies.

Here is my Gift Card Holder:


I cut my sheep svg file first. This thing was super easy to assemble. It took no time at all. Of course, before putting it together, I added some dimension by inking the edges of all the pieces. I used a Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and some Zing Embossing Powder to add the sentiment. Once the sentiment was heated, I glued the pieces together and added my diecut flower to her ear. Then all that is necessary is to stick in a gift card and give it to someone to put a smile on their face!!! I think this sheep would also make a fun puppy gift card holder by changing the papers you use to make it. And isn't that sentiment perfect! I love the font!

Like I said, the Sheep Gift Card Holder SVG file will be available this Friday along with 3 other cute new gift card files that my DT sisters will be sharing this week. Watch the SVG Cutting Files Blog this week to see them all.

The Jaded Blossom release will go live on Friday as well at 4 PM PST; but if you can't wait until Friday for the March Jaded Blossom release, ...


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

March 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 3/19/17***
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59 PM PST, then will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 PM PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $162.99


Here are all 3 of today's release sneak peeks!

Peacock



Flower Dies



Tropical Flower Dies



That's it for me today. I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom blog. My JB design teamies have done some awesome things with today's release sneaks. You have to see them!!!

See you back here tomorrow for Day 2!

Blessings,
                      

5 comments: