Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pixie! Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom March Release!

It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom March Release sneak peeks and today we are sharing one sweet fairy or Fairy Sweet as the stamp set is called!

I made a tag using the new stamp set and the Luggage Tag Die and I wrapped it around some hand soap from Bath and Body using crinkle ribbon! I used my Prismacolor colored pencils to color her.


Think of all the fun occasions that this could be used for. The stamp set has lots of fun sentiments to go along with the fairy. You can get a sneak at the complete set further down in my post.


The Jaded Blossom March Release will go live on Friday at 4 PM PST; but if you can't wait until Friday for the March Jaded Blossom release, ...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


March 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 3/19/17***
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59 PM PST, then will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 PM PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $162.99

Here is that sneak peek at the complete set that I promised!

Fairy Sweet!


That's it for me today. I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog for more ideas using this sweet set and then I will see you back here tomorrow for Day 4!

Blessings,
                      

5 comments: