Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Weather the Storm Together! Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom March Release!

It's Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom March Release sneak peeks and I just love today's stamp sets. We are sharing Kawaii Weather and Rain or Shine


The Kawaii Weather stamp set has the cutest characters with several face choices that are just perfect!!! For the card, I also used the Rectangle Dies 1 and the Scallop Circle Dies. The circle dies were used to make a template so that I could ink the circles using Stormy Sky Distress Ink on the background. I colored my characters with Copic Markers. I definitely need more practice with it, but I think they turned out cute!


I used a sentiment from the new Rain or Shine stamp set on the card above and a sentiment from Cupid Airlines on the Ric Rac Topper below. Both sentiments were heat embossed using a Versamark Ink Pad and Zing Embossing Powder.

(A huge thanks to The Card Grotto for the inspiration for this card!)


The Jaded Blossom March Release will go live on Friday as well at 4 PM PST; but if you can't wait until Friday for the March Jaded Blossom release, ...


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

March 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 3/19/17***
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59 PM PST, then will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 PM PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $162.99

Here are the 2 stamp sets we are sharing today! There are so many fun sentiments on Rain or Shine that will be fun for tons of cards and projects!


Rain or Shine


Kawaii Weather



That's it for me today. I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog for more ideas using these two sets and then I will see you back here tomorrow for Day 3!

Blessings,
                      

5 comments: