Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I Lava You!

The other day my daughter saw the short film "Lava" for the first time when watching YouTube videos with her dad. (Now, I love the Pixar short films, but I hadn't seen this one.) After watching it, she came to me and told me she had something she wanted me to watch that reminded her of me and her daddy. I thought it was the sweetest and told her that I had a stamp that says "I Lava You" and that I would make her daddy a card with it.

So, as I take over the SVG Cutting Files Blog today, I am sharing with you the new file called ...

Volcano Love


Not only is my daughter going to love this, but so will my hubby! He is so sappy and loves it when I make him anything. In fact, I got myself in trouble on the 4th of July because I made all three of the kiddos a treat bag but not him. Hahaha! This card will make up for it!

This would be great for an anniversary, Valentine's Day, or just any day to tell someone - I Lava You!

I used the Card Mat Dies and Kawaii Sentiments 2 from Jaded Blossom as well.

Thanks for dropping in to take a look!

Blessings,
                      

Challenge:
613 Ave Create: #199 Anything Goes E8:2 7/31

1 comment: