Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 3 of Three Days with Rudolph!

This is the last edition in my mini series! And this one may be my favorite!

Jaded Blossom has this sweet stamp set called Hello Deer that has the cutest little reindeer on it and I have been using this cutie for this series.

This is Day 3 of Three Days with Rudolph:


I used these Copics to color my image:

E000, E00, E13, E15, E18
R22, R24, R29
R20

I have had fun with coloring and think that I may have to color an image a day for awhile. It is exciting to find an interest in something different and coloring images is something I have dabbled in but not really done a lot of. I'm liking it!

The sentiment is from a company that is out of business (sorry!) and the paper is from a retired Carta Bella collection (I'd like to talk them into rereleasing it though.).

The metal dies I used are from Jaded Blossom -
Card Mat Dies, Card Layer Dies 2, and Label Shape Dies.

You can find all the products from Jaded Blossom in the store here.

I hope you have enjoyed this series. Thank you for stopping by to see my creations.
You can find Day 1 here and Day 2 here if you missed them.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment