Saturday, July 15, 2017

Praying for You!

So when I saw that the Less is More Challenge Blog and the AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenges have teamed up for a challenge, I decided to join in. I have wanted to make something for Less is More for a bit now and thought this would be a good opportunity.


I saw Trina's inspiration card from the Less is More blog and it made me think of the Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set that had given to me for my birthday back in May. I hadn't used it yet, so I went to Pinterest and found cards using the same set of stamps; and I admit that I definitely scraplifted this card. Here is the Pinterest link to the original. 

I used Memento Sweet Plum Ink and Papertrey Ink's Soft Stone cardstock. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Rejoice stamp set.


And because it was so quick and easy to stamp the first one, I decided to go ahead and make a second card with a different sentiment. The Thankful for You sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Happy Fall stamp set.

I look forward to using the Vintage Flowers stamp set many more times.

Thank you for coming by!

Blessings,
                     
AAA Cards: CAS Game #94 7/21

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Love this card, so elegant. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such elegant and stylish cards! Loving the contrast of the soft grey card stock and intense ink colours... fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are stunning in sweet plum. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully CAS - loving those big blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning use of these roses... I love the combination of solid and outline images, it adds a lot of interest. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More Challenge!

    ReplyDelete