Friday, July 28, 2017

You Make My Life Magical!!!

I have decided to give a try at the
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

Isn't this sweet dragon just too cute!



I feel in love with the Magical Dragons stamp set months ago and finally broke down and bought it along with a few die sets. So today, for my card, I am using Magical Dragons, Magical Dragons Dies, Stitched Scallop Basic Edge Dies, and Dots and Stripes Fresh 6x6 paper pad.

I am also using the Stitched Oval Dies, Scallop Oval Dies, and Mini Tag Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom. The card base and oval are cut using a navy cardstock and the tag is cut in a lighter blue cardstock.

I used the MFT Sketch #343. I'm excited to be entering this week!

The dragon is colored with Copic Markers - B00, B02, B05, BV11, C3, and C5.

Thank you for coming by to take a look.

Blessings,
                     
My Favorite Things: Wednesday Sketch Challenge #343 8/1
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes 8/1 E5:1
Simon Says Monday Challenge: You've Got Edge 7/30 E5:1
DL ART Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 7/31

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the simplicity of your card along with that adorable image! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, the little dragon is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dragon card, great colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete