Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day 2 of Three Days with Rudolph!

I'm still having fun with Christmas in July projects and I'm hoping you are getting a head start on your Christmas projects too!

Jaded Blossom has this sweet stamp set called Hello Deer that has the cutest little reindeer on it and I am doing a mini series to show off this cutie!!!

This is Day 2 of Three Days with Rudolph:


I again used the same Copic Colors as yesterday's card.

Copic Markers : 
E000, E00, E13, E15, E18
R22, R24, R29
R20

I struggled more with the blending this time. I think it was because I was trying too hard to get it to come out like yesterdays coloring and because I added more of the E18 on this one.

The sentiment is from a stamp company that is no longer in business and the paper is the same retired Carta Bella collection that I used for my Day 1 card.

The metal dies I used are from Jaded Blossom:
Card Mat Dies, Card Layer Dies 2, and Scallop Oval Dies.

You can find all the products from Jaded Blossom in the store here.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and that you will stop back tomorrow for Day 3.
If you missed the card from Day 1, you can find it here.

Blessings,

2 comments: