Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 1 of Three Days with Rudolph!

It's time for a bit more Christmas in July!

Jaded Blossom has this sweet stamp set called Hello Deer that has the cutest little reindeer on it and I want to share a mini series with you showing off this cutie!!!

This is Day 1 of Three Days with Rudolph:


I have had this stamp set too long to not have colored this sweet stamp! 

I used Copic Markers : 
E000, E00, E13, E15, E18
R22, R24, R29
R20

The more I use my Copics, the easier I am finding them to use. I need to buy some better paper as I am just using Recollections brand right now. Maybe with a better paper, I'd have an easier time with the blending.

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Holiday Gift Tags stamp set. I love the fun font on this one.

I used some fun paper for this too. It is from an older Carta Bella Christmas collection - it is a collection that I wish they'd re-release. LOL! Do you have any paper collections like that? Something that you have a hard time using your last little bit of because you know that when it is gone - IT IS GONE. I have a few!!!

I used a few metal dies on this as well that are all from Jaded Blossom -
Stitched Circle Dies, Scallop Circle Dies, and Border Dies 2.

You can find all the products from Jaded Blossom in the store here.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and that you will stop back by to see the rest of my mini series.

Blessings,
                      
Cardz TV: Christmas in July #2 E3:1 7/19
613 Ave Create: #199 Anything Goes E8:1 7/31

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! It's never too early to start on Christmas cards! Your coloring is just fine and I love the border die you chose. Thanks for the motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute! :D
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete