Wednesday, February 19, 2014

For My Daughter - Be Mine

Oh, she will always Be Mine!!!
 
My daughter is five and we spend our days together while her brothers are off at school and dad is at work. Not too long ago she chopped off some of the front of her hair. We asked her why she had done it and she replied that she wanted to be like her mommy. Downstairs I have a craft room and next to my table sits her miniature table. And every time we go to the craft store to get supplies, she needs her own. When I am in the kitchen cooking, she is standing at her miniature kitchen set and she is cooking too. And that is only the beginning! Yes, she is mine and she will always Be Mine!!!
 
 
Like most little girls, she loves pink. So, for her box, I used a lot of pink!
 
This box is the last one I made using the Love Me Do kit from SVG Cuts this year. I have enjoyed making these heart boxes!!! I also used the 3D flower from the Happy Birthday to You kit.
 
 
The paper is MME Lost and Found Record It Heirloom. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Valentine Treats stamp set.
 
I'm glad you stopped by!
 
But before you leave, I hope you will become my newest friend on my blog. Just hit the follower button on the top right. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know that you did, and I will return the favor.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will enter my heart box into the following challenges:
{Pin}spirational Challenge: #95 Anything Goes
That Craft Place: Make or Alter a Box
Make It Monday: #179 w/ Bugaboo Stamps
Little Red Wagon: #225 Anything But a Card...But with Paper
Fab 'n' Funky: #204 Spots and Dots
Crafty Creations: #257 Keep It Simple
The Crafter's Café: #51 Create a Vintage or Shabby Chic
Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #17 Love is All Around

10 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness!! You have the CUTEST items!! This is WONDERFUL!!! I love this box.. so many awesome boxes!! Thanks so much for your kind words today!! Really made my day :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS BOX - just beautiful! Please put it aside and keep it for her - she's too young right now to think of that. She will treasure it when she's older. You are blessed. O:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation! Love the chevron and spotty papers. Perfect for our current challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for joining us and good luck. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet box! I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing over at MIM and Good Luck, Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I'm sure your daughter loved it.
    Thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful box and what a lovely story to go with it. I'm sure your daughter will adore it!

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project and beautiful post!! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Melissa,

    I love your heart boxes. Great design beautifully executed. Thanks for playing along with us here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete