Tuesday, February 25, 2014

St. Patty's Day!

Melissa Miranda - http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/


I'm very excited for St. Patrick's Day this year. Some friends of ours have invited us over for a traditional Irish dinner. I am so looking forward to it!

I want to share this card with you today using cut files from My Scrap Chick that celebrates this great Irish holiday!

One of my teammates from the My Scrap Chick DT had made this great card for Valentine's Day earlier this year and her card has inspired this one. Thanks, Kristen!

Melissa Miranda - http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/
 
http://www.myscrapchick.com/

Products Used:

My Scrap Chick
Card Essentials Vol. 2
Lucky Rainbow Bears
Easy Rosettes

(These rosettes are really the easiest I have ever assembled. You have to give them a try!!!)

We R Memory Keepers
Good Day Sunshine Paper Kit

My Craft Spot
Ribbon Banners Die Set

The Twinery
Honeydew Twine

Sentiment is from a set I picked up out of a $1 bin at Pat Catan's.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. If you make any projects using files from My Scrap Chick, please share them with us on our FB page. We love seeing what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 
                    

 
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #121 Anything Goes
Love to Create: #104 Anything Goes
Make It Monday: #180
Quirky Crafts: #4 Pile It High, Layer It Up, and Some 3D!
The Squirrel and the Fox: #64 Something Spooled
Open-Minded Crafting: #4 Monochromatic
Totally Gorjuss: #224 String the Thing
Creative Fingers: #24 Anything Goes
Sister Act: #45 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the way you used the rosette for your background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love Pat Catan's, too! I go to the one in Pleasant Hills, PA... But, sadly, it is almost an hour away, so I don't get to go as often as I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, thank for coming by my blog and leaving some encouragement. I am lucky as I have a Pat Catan's a couple of blocks from my house. I really like the store as well.

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Melissa. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card and the rosette makes it really stand out! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great St. Patrick's Day card !!! Beautiful design !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute St Patrick's day card, great layout too, love the folded paper behind the shamrock. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    Have a great week
    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love the folds you have done for this to put under the great shamrock.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!!! Love the rosette behind the clover.. Thats just wonderful!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! It's so cheery and clever. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Card! Fantastic Detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card, Melissa! Love the wonderful DP's you incorporated here as well as the design...We are so blessed you joined us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete