Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Bananas for You! And Some Exciting News!

So Friday was Valentine's Day as you know; and true to my nature, I was making last minute gifts for my kids to give to them when they arrived home from school. I thought I would go ahead and share two of them with you (the ones for my boys) on this post and I will make a separate post for my daughter's gift.
 
But before I share my photos, first I must tell you my Exciting News!
I am now a Design Team member for My Scrap Chick!!!
 
 
I have been using files from this company for many years and now I am so glad to be on their team. I look forward to sharing many projects with you using their super cute files!
 
I will be showing you two super cute Belly Boxes today.
 
 
These boxes are so much fun and so easy to put together!

 
The files come in many different formats allowing you to cut them out on several different electronic cutting machines. They also come with a PDF for hand cutting.
 
I just used cardstock from my stash to complete both projects and, of course, I inked the edges for dimension. I used my very old SU chalk around the eyes and on the checks.
 
I really like the stamp set I used on these. It is the Valentine Treat set from Jaded Blossom.
I really like the pun on the monkey box!!!
 
 
And the sentiment on the Skunk box is so versatile for so many different projects.

 
Hope you will drop by the My Scrap Chick store to check out all the fun files there and the My Scrap Chick FB page to share all your creations with us.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Before you leave though, I hope you will become my newest friend on my blog. Just hit the follower button on the top right. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know that you did, and I will return the favor. I know I sure like to check out the inspiration on many different blogs to keep my mojo flowing.
 
 
Blessings,  
                    
 
I will enter the Monkey Box into the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: #153 Love Your Pet Day
{Pin}spirational Challenge: #95 Anything Goes
Pile It On: #7 Sentiment is the Focus
That Craft Place: Make or Alter a Box
Cardz TV 3D Challenge: #1 Valentine
Make It Monday: #179 w/ Bugaboo Stamps
Crafting by Designs: Just for Boys
My Craft Spot: #127 Fun with Puns
 


22 comments:

  1. what an adorable little box...love it
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorablle! Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute boxes....what a great idea!! Thank you for sharing them with us at (pin)spirational. Hugs Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at the cute little monkey eyes he look soo cuuuteee ...and nice sentiment too dear Melissa...Love much more the monkey box one...I wish I can get a set from you like this hihi LOL sweet creation as always dear Melissa...hope you are doing well and I miss you on my blog :)


    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #43, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous duo .Such fun projects to share .Thanks for joining in at Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow super adorable :) I saw these on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to you my friend!! That is AWESOME news!!
    Well- deserved!
    They are all just DARLING!!!! Super cute sentiments!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Just wonderful! thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous belly boxes! I purchased the monkey file to make Valentines as well! And, congrats on the DT news! Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! - These little animal boxes are super cute! Thanks so much for sharing these with us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute!!! and congratulations!!! you will have a fantastic time on the My Scrap chick DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, cute as buttons
    Thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! Adorable projects...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - just look at all that cuteness! I love the sweet faces on your little cuties -adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I love the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgoodness! These are simply adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    P.S. - Congrats on your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what super boxes- too cute - thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place and good luck xx Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just DARLING!!! Love those fun and adorable critters! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! Such great treat boxes! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete