Monday, February 24, 2014

Wobbling Truffala Tree!

It is my Action Wobble Tuesday!
 
The other day SVG Cutting Files was giving away some free Dr. Seuss files on their FB Galleria and you know I was jumping on that. Super cute. (Unfortunately these files were only available for one day. But I would suggest joining the group as there is constant free files shared in the gallery and in regular blog hops. Thank you, Anne!)
 
Well one of the DT members was showing off her Lorax card as he hung out underneath his Truffala Tree and I was smitten!
 
Well, of course, I had to make one of my own (after getting permission to do a bit of scraplifting). I knew when I saw Trixie's card that that Truffala Tree needed an Action Wobble and I was right.
 
 
How cute is the Lorax and the tree wobbles!
 
 
For the card, I used We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring paper. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp set and it is stamped onto a Spellbinders Wonky Squares die. And I added some buttons from my stash to the background to add more dimension.
 
Thanks for coming by!!!
 
If you would like some Action Wobbles of your own, you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe .
 
If you use Action Wobbles already, we would like it if you would Like the Action Wobble Facebook page and share your Wobble projects with us.
 
Don't forget the challenges on the blog as well.

 Please know that I would be honored if you would become a follower of my blog. If you do so and leave a comment letting me know, I will return the favor by stopping by your blog and becoming a follower as well.
 
Have a Happy, Crafty, Wobbly kind of day!
 
Blessings,
                         

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Melissa. Another MIM cutie!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just dazzling. Love the colors and all the little finishing touches. You have a great eye for detail.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Berni! I really appreciate your comment. Made my day!

      Delete
  3. OMG this is SO crazy cute! Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and images Melissa. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this card Miranda! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my.. so so CUTE!! I simply ADORE it!!!
    Saw it on MIM!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miranda,
    Where on the website can you purchase these cut files. I've look everywhere on the SVG Cutting Files for Dr. Suess and the Disney malecifant one too. Can't find them. Any help would be appreciated. Please email me at ameliaandrade at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Amy! I am sorry, but the files for Dr. Seuss and Maleficent were given out on blog hops or a one-day freebie giveaway. You can not get them any longer, and Anne at SVG Cutting Files has strict rules about not sharing. I would suggest that you follow the link on my blog post to the SVG Fan Gallery. Anne always announces in advance when she will be having a giveaway, so you need to be a part of her group. If you are not on FB, then you can begin following the SVG Cutting Files blog and they are announced on there as well. I had written into my blog post that these were no longer available. I am sorry that you missed that and spent time looking. I do apologize!

      Hugs, Melissa Miranda

      Delete
  8. what a wonderful card ,love the design and images and the wobbly tree is fab
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a happy card, I love all the little details and the main image is so fun.
    Had to come and take a closer look from MIM

    ReplyDelete