Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thinking Green!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So you have to be wondering why I'm thinking green when today is all about the red and pink, right?!
 
It is Design Team day for me at

Simply Create Too

and we are looking ahead to next month.
 
How many of you know a little something of the luck of the Irish?
 
Well, if you're feeling lucky, you may strike a bit of gold with our team inspiration as we spin the
 
St. Patrick's Day/Use Green Theme!
 
Our challenge begins today and runs through the 27th. So take a leap over the rainbow and come join use at Simply Create Too Challenge Blog with your green creations!
 
Today I am using a cut file from SVG Cuts
 
 
It is the Butterfly Wrapped Gift Box from the High Skies kit.
 
My paper is from We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine collection. I embellished it with some pearls and closed off the top with a bit of crinkle ribbon.
 
I hope you enjoy today's project and I hope to see you again soon.
 
I'd be glad to have you join me as a new follower. If you do so, and leave me a comment letting me know; I will return the favor.
 
Blessings,
                       
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers: #23 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons: #76 Ribbon and Bows
4 Crafty Chicks: #181 Use Pearls
Cute Card Thursday: #308 Clever Cutting


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, I love those fabulous green butterflies.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet project. I love the crisp green colour and the pretty butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely box! The butterflies are gorgeous!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were there more butterflies hidden in the box? Great idea. Good luck for Crafty Ribbons Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful creation....so glad you joined in our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning butterflies around the box! Your color choice is wonderful and I love the way you used the pearls to add even more pop. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, pearls challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card... gorgeous colours & style. And the pearls on the butterflies are perfect..
    Thanks for playing along at 4 Crafty Chicks with us.
    Debi - Guest Designer @ 4CC

    ReplyDelete