Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thanks! Just Because

February 17 is National Random Act of Kindness Day and we are celebrating it at
 

613 Avenue Create

 
This week we are making cards for our neighbors, mailman, favorite waiter/waitress, hairdresser, etc. Who do you want to do something nice for this week?
 
Whoever you decide, and whatever you decide to make; come share your project with us!!!
 
I decided to make a Thank You card to give to one of the families at our church,
Just Because!
 
 
The cut file this week is from the Five-Minute Cards kit from SVG Cuts. The paper is a My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline. I used a Spellbinders die with a sentiment from
My Craft Spot's Tiny Tag stamp set.
 
I hope you will join us; but whether you enter your card or not, help us celebrate National RAK Day by doing something/making something for someone 
who just might need a bit of kindness!

I also hope you will become a new friend here on my blog. Just click the follower button at the top. If you do so, and leave a comment; I will stop by your blog as well and begin to follow all of your wonderful creations as well.

Have a blessed Sunday!!! 
                          
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Make It Monday: #179 w/ Bugaboo Stamps
ABC Challenge: F is for Flower
Brown Sugar Challenge: #81 Use a Die-cut or Punch
Creative Fingers: #23 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #119 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. What a fun reason to make cards. And your card is just fabulous and fun. Wishing you a fabulous and fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday! We look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I really like the flowers and their buttons. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us. Please come back soon.
    Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday DT
    I joined your sweet site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers and the buttons. Such a super cute combination, and I want to thank you for sharing with us. It's such a joy to have you share your beautiful talents with us and I hope that you will continue to stop by and participate in our challenges.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking out your creation from Make it Monday! Beautiful! I love the flower! You always need Thank you card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing over at MIM and Good Luck, Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete