Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter Chick

I'm wobbling again this Tuesday morning! with

Action Wobble

Signs of spring are showing up even if it doesn't feel like it here in Ohio at 19 degrees when I woke up. Yesterday the sun was shining and there was these little snow flurries coming down at the same time. But nothing has been sticking and the huge snow piles are melting. And the grass is there. So nice to live in a place where grass just grows after having spent many years in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.

Ok, enough rambling!!! With spring comes Easter!!!

And today I have the cutest little Easter chick to share with you!


 My daughter is loving this chick's little wobble!



The card is 3.5 x 3.5. It is a preview of a couple of card sets that I will be posting this Friday. I hope you will stop back by then and see some more Spring/Easter sweetness!

Action Wobble: Royal Shoppe
Cut File for Chick: My Scrap Chick
Dp is from DoodleBug Designs
Twine is from Trendy Twine
Sentiment: My Craft Spot Tiny Tags

 Thanks for stopping by! I would like for us to become friends. Please hit the follower button on the top right. If you do so, and leave a comment with a link to your blog; I will return the favor. (If you do not leave a comment, or if you follow privately I have no way to link back to you.)


I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew: #58 Animals
Crafting by Designs: March Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #28 Anything Goes
Craftitude: #61 Anything Goes
Cute card Thursday: #313 It's a Wild World
Pause Dream Enjoy: Linky Party #6/Twine It Up
Crafter's Café: #55 Make a Square Card
Crafty Calendar Challenge: March/Animal Antics
Simply Create Too: # 57 Animals
Sister Act Card Challenge: #49 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun. Perfect for Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute and Super DUPER fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. I love the papers you used and your chick is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute and lots of fun. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute wobbling Easter chick! Just so you know...the follower button isn't working...it has been down for days. Not sure what Blogger is doing, but it will not work on IE or Chrome. Hopefully it will work again soon!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute !!! I love the wobble !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooooo cute. I just love the bright colors and that chic in the egg. The hot pink caught my eye of course as it's my favorite color. I think I'm a follower already. My blog is: http://shannonscreativedesign.blogspot.com. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa--SUPER CUTE! You've been VERY creative. Bet your DD does loves this little wobbly duck! I do too.

    hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Card and chick are definitely darling! Loving the bright and cheerful colors too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Hope to see you enter again!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect image to put on a wobbly. Thanks for joining the animal fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck and hope you’ll visit again
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete