Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birthday Gator

It's mid post time over at
 
Craftin' Desert Divas
 
and this week the Linky Party is
 
 
Buttons, Ribbon, Twine or Brads
(Use at least 2)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
Cardstock Base and Sentiment Banner: We R Memory Keepers Feelin' Groovy Green
All other cardstock: Misc scraps from my bin
Twine: The Twinery - Honeydew
Sentiment Banner: Spellbinders Nested Pennants
Happy Birthday sentiment: Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings
Button from stash
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, and New Sprout
 
I made this card for my son's friend's birthday party. So fun!!!
 
Thank you for coming by! If you'd like to become friends, please hit the follower button on the top right. If you do so and leave me a comment letting me know you did, I will return the favor!
 
Blessings,
                    
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity: #168 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: March Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #28 Anything Goes
Craftitude: #61 Anything Goes
Cute card Thursday: #313 It's a Wild World
Pause Dream Enjoy: Linky Party #6/Twine It Up
Crafter's Café: #55 Make a Square Card
Fab n Funky: #208 Boys to Men
Crafty Calendar Challenge: March/Animal Antics
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: Just for Kids

22 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Melissa! The gator is the cutest thing ever, love his party hat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sukie! So glad you like it. I'm excited to be on the team with you and look forward to getting to know you better. Thank you for all your encouragement.

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  2. I am in love with this super cute card !!! Love that adorable alligator :) . Great card !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mayra! So excited to be on two DTs with you. Thank you for all your encouragement!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
    2. I am also , your projects are all fantastic !!

      Hugs,
      Mayra

      Delete
  3. What a fun birthday card! I have a couple of grandsons who would love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Melissa. What lil' dude wouldn't love that! Thanks for joining the Fab 'n' Funky Boys to Men challenge this week and good luck. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Migdalia. I'm so glad to know you and to be on this team with you. You have to be the biggest encourager I know. Thank you for always having a kind word!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  6. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! I love that gator!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krystle! So excited to be on this team with you. I appreciate you stopping by to leave a bit of encouragement. I truly appreciate it!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  8. Oh this made me smile. I love your card! So super cute! Thanks for joining us in our almost month long challenge at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa, your crocodile card is ssssooooo cute! Always looking around your blog.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool card and fun alligator! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I'm so glad you joined us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Melissa! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me smile! So cute! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is great!! I love that gator :-) Thanks for linking up with the PPPR "just for kids" monthly challenge!!
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your gator is great! Love all the elements of the card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Hope to see you enter again!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck and hope you’ll visit again
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little guy turned out so cute! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Just for Kids Challenge.

    ReplyDelete