Wednesday, April 16, 2014

YOLO!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! I hope you are having a great week.

Today I have a project for you using a stamp from

Craftin' Desert Divas!

Who doesn't need a great idea for a cute boy card. If you are anything like me, you know that these are the hardest to come up with.
 
 
My sentiment comes from the #Teenage Dream set from the last release.
 
 
When I saw this stamp all I could think of was the Olympics a few weeks ago and how Shaun White did not medal at all in Snowboarding when trying for his 4th gold medal because he botched his YOLO. My boys were so disappointed! But I told my boys that what counts is that he tried. Like it is said - You Only Live Once!
 
 
I had used this image for some birthday invitations I had made for my son last summer; but I had a couple of the images left over and decided to make this card thinking the image was perfect for this sentiment. The cut file would be a lot of fun to use! This will make a great card for the Tween and Teen years!

Supplies Used:
Craftin' Desert Divas: Teenage Dream stamp set
SVG Cutting Files: Sk8r Boy
Echo Park Paper Co.: Sweet Day
Cardstock base: Hollo's (Local Paper Warehouse)
 
 Blessings,

                      
 
PS. Mark your calendars as the next Craftin' Desert Divas Stamp Release is coming soon!
 
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
 
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: #91 Anything Goes
ABC Challenges: J for Just as You Like
Rhedd and Rosie: #30 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Super cute and Cool!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the skater image with the sentiment!! So, so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun , cute card !!! You did a fantastic job with this super cute skater !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful and love that banner for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just adorable! I just love how you added the sentiment to the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card for a young lad.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete