Saturday, April 5, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables - Guest Designer

I am so excited to be guest designing today for
What a Super Fun Opportunity!!! There are so many cute files in this store!

It's April and all I can think about is showers. Rain showers, wedding showers, and of course baby showers. So today I want to share with you two Baby Gift Bags that are easy to put together and will look great with a small gift for your next baby shower.






If you have enough paper to match your bag, you could make a card as well. A 3x3 card to tuck inside would be perfect!

Here are the files I am using from MKC:

Other Supplies Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Dinosaur Bag (Bag Only)
Canvas Corp DP: Pink and Ivory Dot Reverse
Color Box Chalk Ink: Chestnut Roan

To make one of your own, cut out the bag and assemble it. Cut out the scalloped circle tag at a size that will fit on the side of the bag from Tags and Background set. (On one of my bags, I did all three layers; and on the other, I just did two layers.) Next size your snail and duck to fit inside the tag layers. Cut and assemble them. Attach the snail/duck to the tag using pop dots and then attach the tag to the side of the bag again using pop dots. The pop dots bring some really fun dimension. Now stuff it with some Paper Crinkle from your local hobby store and your baby gift and there you have it.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a happy crafty day!

Blessings!

I will enter this into the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts: #130 Anything but a Card
Open-Minded Crafting Fun: Animal Antics
Papercrafting Journey: Anything Goes (4/9)
Crafting While We Can: #66 For a Child
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #16 Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge: #253 No Flowers

15 comments:

  1. They are both PRECIOUS!! AMAZING job!!
    Congrats on your GDS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creations! thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey...Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too sweet!!!! I love them! Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

    -Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a bit of encouragement. I also want to thank you for becoming my newest follower/friend on my blog. Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are to cute! I especially love the snail! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, another wonderful project! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. I hope you have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥


    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb gift bags, Melissa!! I totally on love in both of them. Gorgeous and cute!
    Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Wish to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fantastic!!! Love your coloring!!! Love your highlighting and the googly eyes on the snail too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Animal Antics at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute!!!! Love the great highlighting and the super fun gift bags!!!! love them !! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just adorable Melissa! Your creations are always the cutest...awesome, awesome work my friend!!!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our upcoming Ribbon/Twine/Washi Tape Challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh soooo cute! Totally love these. They are sooo cheerful!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These gift bags are so cute! Love the design and they are just perfect for Baby gift bags! Thank you for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete