Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Spring Rains!

Everyday here feels more and more like spring! For the last two days we had rain and then in the afternoon yesterday the sun came out. It was wonderful. Everything is turning green and I have been able to wear my flip flops a time or two!!!

I have a card I would like to share in honor of all the spring rain.


Almost two week ago I had been a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot. When I made my card for that post, I had also made this one. This one was sent off for a card swap and has been received so I am safe to share it here now.

For the card, I used a cut file from SVG Cuts. It is from the Bunny Hop Kit. I still need to make the 3D bunny from this kit. SVG has great files - go check them out!

Other Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and some misc pieces from my scrap bin
Designer Cardstock: Carta Bella - Alphabet Junction
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Divine Swirls
Misc: Rhinestone Embellies from HL

Here is a closer look at the sentiment and the dimension and embossing on the cloud.



Here is the other card I made for the GDT spot.


Thank you for stopping by and having a look. I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you would like to be my newest blog friend, please hit the follower button at the top.

Blessings,
                     
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design: April Anything Goes
The Crafter's Café: #58 Spring
Divas By Design: Easter/Spring
Word Art Wednesday: #127 Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew: #59 Spring
Natalie and Amy: #19 Embossing

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Melissa !!! These are so full of cute !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really sweet Mellissa! what a fab design… I love the bright and cheery wellies… and the embossed cloud is gorgeous! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the shape.
    It goes perfectly with the April showers we've been having lately!
    Thanks for joining us at TCCCB this week
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge and for stopping by to fellowship with us. We are blessed by your art and your participation, and we hope to see you again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards. I like embossing clouds. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us this week at Word Art Wednesday! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super spring card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete