Monday, April 14, 2014

The Chicken Coop's Spring Chick!

Easter is just six days away! I am looking forward to watching my kiddos search for Easter eggs and the time we will have gathered around a table with friends and family! But in all the fun, I will not forget what Easter means to me and my family. It is a celebration of the day my Lord was resurrected from the dead. It is an important time to remember that death has been conquered for those who not only believe in Him; but have asked Him to become their Lord and Savior and have been washed through their own death, burial, resurrection in Baptism. I pray that my friends who do not know Him as Savior will seek Him out this Easter season. I know I will be glad to share the good news with anyone who asks! Many Blessings to you!!!

 
Today I am sharing an Easter card from My Scrap Chick using the Chicken Coop cut files.
 
As Easter is just a few day away, I thought I'd share another card for those of you needing last minute ideas. This chick was very easy to put together and would be perfect for any project where you are making multiples. I hope you will give it a try!
 
 
 Supplies Used:
My Scrap Chick: Chicken Coop
Doodlebug Design: Hello Spring
The Twinery: Lilac Stripe
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Purple Cardstock from my stash
 
I hope you will give this last minute card idea a try!
 
Blessings,
                      
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: #133 Tags and Banners
Creative Cutting Challenge: #32 Spring
Crafting By Design: April Anything Goes
The Crafter's Café: #58 Spring
Creative Card Crew: #59 Spring
Crafty Catz: #226 Animals
Craftyhands: #12 Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity: #171 Easter
Craft Your Passion: #209 Bunnies, Chicks, and Eggs
The Squirrel and the Fox: #67 All Creatures Great and Small

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card. thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. Lovely papers for the little chick.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute; love the papers. GREAT creation!!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very cute chick, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz, happy Easter
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness -what a cute little chick! Love the purple polka-dot egg...cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our "Tags and Banners" Challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute and fun!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extra ! Cette carte est très rigolote !
    Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo cute !!!!! Love that chick !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hands Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab chick-he's really fun! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Spring challenge. Irene DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa, this is such an adorable and bright card! I love the precious chick and the sweet tiny tag. :o) The purple twine and egg are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your delightful card with us at My Craft Spot! Happy Easter to you and your loved ones! May He continue to bless you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fun card! The colours are so bright and happy :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Easter card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes for April Challenge at Crafting by Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super adorable! LOVE the happy colors! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. TOO CUTE! I love the fun papers and your chick is adorable! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot! :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute!!!

    Thanks for joining in the fun over at CraftyHands Challenge.

    Good luck

    Hugs

    Jo x Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! I love the papers you used and how sweet this die cut is! Thanks so much for playing along with the Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Ruth - DT member CCC

    ReplyDelete
  18. A darling card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete