Thursday, July 3, 2014

Babies are Such a Gift!!!

Do I have a card for you today! How about this cute Stork from
 
 
 
I have wanted to make this piecing for awhile now and I am just excited about how it turned out. As I was finishing it up, I was trying to decide on a sentiment or some embellies; and the thought hit me that sometimes a card just doesn't need all of that. Sometimes a card just speaks for itself!!!
 
 
Supplies Used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: PND Special Delivery
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Record It!
Glitz: Beautiful Dreamer
Spellbinders: Scalloped Ovals
Cardstock Base: Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream
Other Cardstock: American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, and a Few Various Scraps
Memento and Color Box Inks
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you will come back again!
 
Blessings,
                     
I will enter this into the following challenges:
PDE Linky Party: #13 Many Layers
Word Art Wednesday: #139 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: July Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday: #42 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #78 Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss: #242 Pink and Green
Sister Act Card Challenge: #63
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #23 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is just PRECIOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The helmet and sunglasses are cute. Our Word Art Wednesday team appreciate seeing the inspirational and wonderful project you’ve posted with us. Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute. And you are right it does speak for itself. Love how you inked up the wings, really makes them pop. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious card Melissa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on FB last night and just fell in love with it. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at PDE Linky Party.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great baby card, Melissa!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this month. :)
    Hugs,
    Sanja DT

    ReplyDelete