Saturday, July 5, 2014

Birthdays, Birthdays, and More Birthdays!

Do you need a stash of Birthday Cards and Tags like I do!
 
Then I have a project for you!
 
 
The file is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and is called Cupcake Card. After finishing up the card, it occurred to me that it would make a super sweet tag as well. So with a few clicks of my Cameo DE software, I was able to come up with this matching set. And I just knew that the bright and bold colors of the Hip Hip Hooray collection by Doodlebug Designs would be perfect!
 
I hope you will give this cupcake a try. It whips up in no time. If you do make it, stop by my FB page and show me what you have done with it - M Miranda Creations and show it off in the KaDoodle Bug Designs FB Gallery as well.
 
Supplies Used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Cupcake Card
Doodlebug Design: Hip Hip Hooray
Trendy Twine: Lemon Tart
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Hollo's Paper Warehouse
 
Thanks for dropping in!
 
Blessings,
                   
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Paper Issues: In the Navy
Brown Sugar Challenge: #101 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #139 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: July Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #78 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. You are right, it does make a sweet tag as well. We all appreciate seeing the inspirational and wonderful card/tag you’ve posted with us today. Thank you! Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete