Monday, July 28, 2014

Jingles the Elf!

It is a Linky Party mid post for Craftin' Desert Divas!
 
I had fun making this tag combining this cute elf file from KaDoodle Bug Designs with the Craftin' Desert Divas Simply Said stamp set.
 
 
 
Told you he is cute! This is Jingles the Elf. Jingles was pieced together using paper from Carta Bella's Merry and Bright paper pack. He has a sister, Holly, who I will be sharing with you soon too! Like I said, he is a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. And who doesn't want to receive a package that is stamped with Just for You!!! This stamp is one of many very versatile stamps in the Simply Said set.
 
 
 
The elf is attached to a tag that was resized to fit my needs from My Scrap Chick. The paper for the tag was also from Carta Bella's line and a piece of Vintage Cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink. His sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps latest release - PK 1410 Christmas in July Face Assortment.
 
 
The ribbon is from my stash and is attached to the tag using Trendy Twine's Totally Natural Solid Twist. Then just a few pearls to finish it all off.
 
Supplies Used:
 
Craftin' Desert Divas -
 
KaDoodle Bug Designs -
 
Peachy Keen Stamps -
 
Trendy Twine -
 
My Scrap Chick -
 
Carta Bella -
Merry and Bright Paper Pack
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my project! I would also invite you to join me on my FB page, M Miranda Creations.
  
Blessings,
                      
 
I will enter my tag into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: #241 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #44 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Café: #73 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #142 Anything Goes
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes w/ opt. use a sentiment
Little Red Wagon: #247 Christmas in July
Crafting for All Seasons: #82 Christmas in July
Papertake Weekly: It's a Jolly Holiday


8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable elf and love the face, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tag! That elf is super cute and I really like the pearls you added. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming elf, very well done like the added pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable !!!! So very cute !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little yag, I love that little guy!
    Thanks for celebrating Christmas In July wit us at Crafting Fo All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little elf, you've made me want to pull out my cutting machines again. I haven't been feelin' ' em lately. Which one do you use for these files ? I have a cricut and eclipse.

    ReplyDelete