Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sweet Gingers!

July is coming to an end, but all the Christmas crafting is just beginning. Today I have two more tags to share with you using files from
 
My Scrap Chick
 
How about some Ginger Cuties!
 
 
 I think Mr. Ginger is a bit smitten with Miss Ginger!

 
The file I used for the gingers is called Ginger Babies. I used Ginger 4, but I left off the bib. I also layered one of the gingers on my mat before cutting and flipped it horizontally to give it a different angle. Once the gingers were inked and assembled, I attached them to the tag from the Fall Tree Gift Tag file. I cut out the base of the tag at the imported size, but the top layer was resized to 2.582" wide x 4.750" high. I really like the shape of
this tag and I use it for lots of tag projects.

 
 
The gingers were finished off with this cute face from the Peachy Keen Stamps Fun Kiddie Face Assortment (PK-546). The eyes were filled in with my white gel pen, the cheeks were chalked and a few freckles added, and the nose was colored in with
EK Success and Martha Stewart colored pencils. 

 
I used some Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a button to attach my ribbon to the tag. I also gave Miss Ginger a Trendy Twine bow in the same color.

Supplies Used:
 
My Scrap Chick -
 
Trendy Twine -
 
Carta Bella -
Merry and Bright Paper Collection
 
Papertrey Ink -
Vintage Cream Cardstock
 
Ribbon and Button from My Stash
 
Thank you for stopping in today! I hope you will come by again! You can also see all my recent creations on my FB page, M Miranda Creations.
 
Blessings,  
                  
 
I will enter my tags into the following challenges:
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes w/ opt. use a sentiment
Crafting for All Seasons: #82 Christmas in July
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #176 Anything Goes
Bloggers Challenge: Christmas in July Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Such cute Christmas tags! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such adorable tags Miranda!! We would love for you to come link up at http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/2014/07/time-for-blog-hop-and-challenge.html
    Thanks for sharing and good luck with the challenge!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, I want to thank you for the invite to the Exploring Cricut and More challenge. Unfortunately I missed the challenge, but I have added it to my sidebar with my other challenges and hopefully I will be able to enter into the next one. I appreciate you stopping by my blog as well and hope to see you again in the future.

      Hugs, Melissa M

      Delete
  3. These are so, SO, stinkin' cute! Love them! Thanks for dropping this by to share with us at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber cute indeed!! Totally adorable.
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tags. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, these little ginger tags are beyond adorable!! Love how you made the cute set :0) Thanks for joining us over at Die Cuttin Divas!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete