Friday, August 1, 2014

Vintage Santa!

It is challenge time at Simply Create Too!
 
Challenge #67 Theme: Old/Vintage
 
Well I know July is over, but I couldn't help but to reach for this vintage Santa stamp that I have when I saw the theme. It is a Tim Holtz stamp called Santa Letter and is part of his Stamper's Anonymous collection.

I stamped the image onto a piece of Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream cardstock using the Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. I then lined up the Spellbinder's Labels Four die over the image and cut it out. I then sponged the edges with more Tea Dye Distress Ink. After punching a hole in the top, I threaded through some ribbon from my stash. It was that easy!


I made a set of four.


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

Supplies Used:

Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous-
Santa Letter Stamp

Tim Holtz Distress Ink -
Tea Dye

Papertrey Ink -
Vintage Cream Cardstock

Spellbinders -
Labels Four

Ribbon from my Stash

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I invite you to check out my FB page too,

Blessings,
                    
I will enter my tag into the following challenges:
Art by Miran Challenge: #11 Anything Goes
Completely Christmas: #22 Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland: Christmas Anything Goes
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #176 Anything Goes
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #332 Vintage

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags! They have such an elegant feel to them yet they are so simple to make. You did a really great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DCD for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Anita
    DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect vintage tags! And you've used my favourite Distress Ink too!
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete