Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome Sweet Baby

I do not do many scrapbook pages, but I could not help but put this one together for a sweet baby girl born just a couple of months ago. Her family is the newest members of our church; and when we had a potluck Sunday to celebrate this baby girl, I wanted something special.
 
 
Like I said, though, I do not put together many scrapbook pages; so I got a bit of help from SVG Cuts. This scrapbook page comes from the Tiny Miracle SVG Kit.
 
 
For my papers, I used Doodlebug Design's Sugar Shoppe. I really like all the patterns in this paper collection. The yellow cardstock is from Bazzill and the pink is from my scrap bin.

 
The stamps are from the Technique Tuesday set called Sweet Baby. I picked it up when the Archiver's stores were going out of business. I really like the fonts on both stamps I used.
 
I am excited you stopped by today. I invite you to stop by my FB page,
 
Blessings,
                    
 
I will enter my page into the following challenge:
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
Paper Issues: Mix Tape

3 comments: