Sunday, August 31, 2014

1st Day of Kinder Photo Prop!

I needed a photo prop for my daughter's first day of Kinder
and this is what I came up with.
 
Isn't she beautiful!!! Ok, I know I am biased.
 
 
Here is a close up of the prop:

 
To make this I used the apple from the Apple Card at My Scrap Chick. The stamps are from Graphic 45's ABC Primer set. The black paper is actually Chalkboard paper which made using Colorbox chalk inks on it a breeze. Around the edge of the apple, I used Cranberry Trendy Twine to set off the black from the red border. The cardstock is American Craft.
 
My Scrap Chick: Apple Card
Trendy Twine: Cranberry Twine
Graphic 45: ABC Primer stamps
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy having you here. I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                      

I will enter this into the following challenges:
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #28 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #147 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #87 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!! Super cute prop!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!!
    -Brenda-
    -SBC DT-

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! What a precious memory you have saved here. I'm always teary-eyed, it's SO sweet. Thanks for sharing this in our challenge. It sure made me smile.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melissa!
    Great prop and she can hang this on her wall her freshman year of college. What a look back that will be. Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    Join us on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete