Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall is Soon Upon Us!

Well September is right around the corner and the leaves will begin their change, so today I am getting ready for all the fall beauty. I have made this card to inspire all of you to join us for the KaDoodle Bug Designs Bi-weekly Challenge.
 
Current Theme: Bears, Bears, Bears!!!
 
There is just a few more days to enter - through Thursday 8/21.
 
The KaDoodle Bug Designs file is called Thanksgiving Bears and can be found here.
 
 
I flipped him horizontally so that he would face away from the fold in my card and I enlarged him to fit on a standard A2 sized card base. The expression of surprise that his mouth makes, makes me smile! It looks like he is saying, "Oh, it is fall already!" I know my kids are a bit surprised that school is starting soon. Summer came and went pretty fast this year. But that is alright with me as fall is my favorite season to craft for.
 

 
The papers I used come from the Doodlebug Design Inc. Happy Harvest 6x6 paper pad. I love the colors in this collection. I am pretty sure that all the cardstock is from American Craft and Tim Holtz, but there may be another brand added in there somewhere. My sentiment is no longer made or sold.
 
Supplies Used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Thanksgiving Bears
Doodlebug Designs Inc: Happy Harvest 6x6 Paper Pad
 
Thank you for dropping in today. I invite you to visit my FB page as well - M Miranda Creations.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #107 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #45 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #85 Anything Goes
Sister Act: #70 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, love the Thanksgiving bear and those gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joiing us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete