Monday, August 11, 2014

Clowning Around

Craftin' Desert Divas is in the middle of another Linky Party and I am joining in the fun using a cute file from My Scrap Chick.
 
The theme: A Sketch
 
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
Using DP from Bo Bunny and Doodlebug Design, I was able to put together the base of my card. I pieced together my clown using cardstock from Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, and American Crafts. The clown and balloon cut files are from My Scrap Chick. The clown's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas and is inked to a die shape from Spellbinders. And there are two kinds of Trendy Twine added in the mix as well. The square, clown, sentiment die, and balloons are all attached with pop dots to give dimension. And I finished it off with a bit of doodling with my white gel pen. I will share some of the links with you.
 
Supplies Used:
 
Craftin' Desert Divas -
 
My Scrap Chick -
 
Trendy Twine -
 
Peachy Keen Stamps -
 
Spellbinders -
Nested Pennants
 
Designer Paper -
Bo Bunny and Doodlebug Design
 
Cardstock -
Bazzill, American Craft, and Papertrey Ink
 
Head on over to the Craftin' Desert Divas blog and enter into the challenge for some fabulous prizes from Craftin' Desert Divas, Resale Clipart, and My Scrap Chick.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. I invite you to stop by my FB page as well.
 
Blessings,
                       
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
PDE Linky Party: #16 Kid's Theme
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #26 Anything Goes
Pile it On: #32 Primary Colors
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #144 Anything Goes
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes
Craft your Passion: #226 Bring Me Sunshine (Add Some Yellow)
613 Avenue Create: #84 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love your take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Lots of happy smiles with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful and Super fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! I love that clown and all the bright, cheery papers! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I really liked working with your sketch! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vibrancy of the blue and green, make a wonderful base for the main image. This art is amazing. We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
    God Bless you,
    Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colorful and cute! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your clown is adorable! I love it! Thanks for joining the fun over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    -Brenda-
    -SBC DT-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and that clown is adorable. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week for our Bring me Sunshine Challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! :)
    Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting By Design this month & good luck!
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete