Friday, August 15, 2014

Gettin' My Tan On

 Are any of you having one more pool party before the seasons change?
Well I have a cute invite to help you with all your planning!
 
Using Craftin' Desert Divas Gotta Wear Shades stamp set, I have made this cute invitation with the sentiment "Gettin' My Tan On." I also used the You're Invited stamp from Simply Said.
 
 
 This invite would be quick and simple to make up several in no time.
 
Supplies Used:
 
Craftin' Desert Divas -
 
KaDoodle Bug Designs -
 
Spellbinders -
Curved Rectangles Dies
 
Echo Park -
Everyday Eclectic DP
 
Various Cardstocks
 
Thank you for stopping by!!! I invite you to stop by my FB page, M Miranda Creations, as well.
 
Blessings,
                      

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love it. Hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete