Friday, August 29, 2014

A Trendy Sneak Peek

It is time to go Trendy!
 
I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with another great Back to School treat package. This time I made something for my daughter that I was able to stick in her lunch bag for her first day of Kinder.
 
Head on over to the Trendy Twine Blog to check it out.
 
Here is a sneak peek for you:
 
 
And of course it is all dressed up with the featured Cranberry twine.
 
 
 
 
And don't forget that tomorrow is our Facebook Hop. We hope you will join us for some Spooktacular fun!

 
Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 
Supplies Used:
Trendy Twine: Cranberry and Midnight Twine
My Scrap Chick: School Paper Easel Card
 
As always, I am glad you were able to stop by.
 
Blessings,
                     

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME sneak and GREAT project on the TT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sneak peek and I LOVE your full project! Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneak and your project is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! I love how you included a special message for your daughter. Great sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneak!! Love your project and the cute twine heart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great project and a cute sneak :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute sneak. I love this treat bag with those adorable school supplies, Melissa.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete