Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thank You Bumble Bear!

It is a new challenge at KaDoodle Bug Designs!

Theme: Bears, Bears, Bears!!!
 
 
For my card, I used the KDB Busy Bee Bears. These are such sweet bears!!! I decided to make my card a 4x4" Thank You card. The tag and sentiment stamp are from My Craft Spot. The twine is Trendy Twine. And the DP is from Doodlebug Design. Most links will be provided below. I attached the bear and the grass with pop dots. All pieces were inked to add dimension and of course a bit of doodling with my white gel pen.
 
Supplies Used:
 
KaDoodle Bug Design -
 
Trendy Twine -
 
My Craft Spot -
 
Doodlebug Design -
Sugar Shoppe

Cardstock -
Bazzill and We R Memory Keepers

I am looking forward to seeing all your cute projects on the KDB Challenge site as well!
 The challenge runs from Aug 8 to Aug21, 2014.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog to take a look today. I invite you to stop by my FB page,
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: #147 Bright Summer Colors
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #45 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #144 Anything Goes
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. This is seriously Way too cute!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my bloggie friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card so cute Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge good luck Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable, Melissa!! Love that cute bear! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete