Thursday, August 21, 2014

Capturing the Moment - Day 3 of the CDD Stamp Release

Before we get to today's post, I just want to say a Big Happy Birthday to my Princess. She is turning 6 today. We love you so much, Mimi girl!

It is another stamp release at  Craftin Desert Divas and we are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.
 
There are four new sets this month with Day 4's stamp set sized a bit larger than our normal 4x6 - this one is a 5x7 stamp set. Yeah!!!
 
And how about a free svg for all your images and sentiments to go along with each set!
 All CDD stamps are made in the USA and this release will be available for purchase starting on Saturday when we have the full reveal at our Blog Hop.
 
The stamp release has some great specials too!
- Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release. - Each purchase of two or more stamp sets will receive a FREE mini stamp .
 (Both the free mini stamp and pattern will be revealed during the hop.)  
- Also there will be a sale 20% off your ENTIRE purchase using the code August
starting on Saturday.  
(The free mini stamp and sale will end Aug. 31, 2014.)

Watch for our blog hop on Saturday and Sunday, August 23rd and 24th!!!
There will be some cool prizes during the hop!

We hope you will stop by both the  Craftin Desert Divas Shop  and the  Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we first show previews, Have giveaways and much more!
 
Now are you ready for my sneak peek!!!
 
Today we are showcasing Capture The Good Times.

For my project, I have used the Life is Like a Camera... and Capture the Moment... sentiments. As soon as I saw these sentiments, I knew they needed something special to showcase them. And with a bit of help from SVG Cuts and My Mind's Eye, I think it all worked out.
 
 
I have made the Ribbon Board and the Instant Camera Box from SVG Cuts. For both projects, I reduced the size of the files. The ribbon board is just about 6x6 and the photos on it are the 2x3 wallet sized prints from Walgreens. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found - Union Square 6x6 paper pad.

 
I wanted to make the Instant Camera Box just big enough to hold the 4x4 Instagram prints from Walgreens. At 39 cents a print, they are a bit expensive to do a lot; but so much fun! I want to say that I reduced the size of the box to 65.5% of its original size.
 
I made both of these projects for my husband as he loves looking through the pictures I take of our kiddos. I printed off about 35 photos to stick in there and will do some more later as there is still room in the box. It would be a great gift for dads and grandparents alike!!!


Here are some close-ups of the sentiments.

 
Sneak Peek Giveaway!

Do you want to win a set of Capture the Good Times stamps before you can buy them?!!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog; but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!
Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.
(You can find a link for all the blogs on the Craftin' Desert Divas Blog
if you did not come here from there.)

Don't forget to visit the CDD blog again tomorrow for more Day 4 Sneak Peeks!

Thank you for stopping by here today. I also invite you to check out my Pinterest page and my FaceBook page. And of course, I enjoy all your comments that I get here!!!

Blessings,
                    

Supplies Used:

Craftin' Desert Divas Shop -
Capture the Good Times (Available Saturday)

SVG Cuts -
Leaves are Falling SVG Kit
Instant Memories SVG Kit

My Mind's Eye -
Lost and Found Union Square 6x6 Paper Pad

I will enter these into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes
DLArt August Linky Challlenge: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #146 Anything Goes

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again ;) Melissa, this is a fabulous project! I love everything about it. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects! They are both just wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, these are both gorgeous. Love your paper choices!!! Both projects capture the meaning of the sentiments beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable projects. I love everything you create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fantastic idea! I LOVE the board and the camera box! The sentiments are wonderful and are perfect for your amazing creations! You totally rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is amazing! I love the papers you used and the sentiments are simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the camera box & photos. The photographer in me likes the camera theme a lot.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great projects. I love each of them as they showcase the stamps wonderful. I have this same paper pad and love it!! Thanks so much Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What delightful gifts
    your made!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic !!!! I love your beautiful projects !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful projects! Love them both! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ribbon board and box are awesome! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects. Love that camera box.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, am loving this awesome idea for a project. What a fun way to set photos.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. This box is so so so awesome and love the stamps. The little camera box is just so fun. (Had to say it twice)

    ReplyDelete