Saturday, July 26, 2014

CDD July Stamp Release



You all are in for a treat today! It is Day 2 of the Craftin' Desert Diva's fifth stamp release blog hop! Today I am able to share with you in full all five of the CDD July release stamp sets!
 
Here they are!


 
 

You can find all of these in the store.
 
Now take a look at these deals that Tara has for you!
 
1.) Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release!
 

 
2.) If you purchase a minimum of two stamp sets, you will receive a FREE mini stamp.
(Ends August 1, 2014)
 

3.) Use code: JULY to save 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.
(Ends August 1, 2014)
 
Oh and this is a blog hop, right!!! So it needs PRIZES!
 
Tara is giving away one stamp set each day
and Too Cute by Jessica is giving away a $25 gift card to here store. 
 
How do you win you ask. Just leave your comments! The more blogs you comment on in the hop, the greater your chance of winning!
 
And now for my project using a sentiment from Gotta Wear Shades:
 
 
In my mind, nothing says Summer Fun more than playing on the beach. I like the sand between my toes, the sound of the crashing waves, and the endless blue water. And I believe this sweet bear agrees with me, don't you think!!!
 
For my card, I took a card base from SVG Cuts Iris Fold Cards Kit and mounted this adorable Bear with Bucket and Shovel file from Little Scraps of Heaven. For the sand, I used a piece of a file from My Scrap Chick called Beach Penguins. The Summer Fun sentiment is stamped onto a Classic Scalloped Oval Large die from Spellbinders that was cut from a piece of Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream Cardstock. I used Memento Inks and Color Box Inks on all the pieces. The paper used for the card base is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline. The rest of the cardstock used is from American Crafts and Core'dinations. For those of you interested, I will share a few of the links for the supplies I have used.
 
Craftin' Desert Divas: Gotta Wear Shades
SVG Cuts: Iris Fold Cards
Little Scraps of Heaven: Bear with Bucket and Shovel
My Scrap Chick: Beach Penguins
  
Next up is Jenny!
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you will come back. You are certainly welcome to become a Follower. You can also check out my projects on my FB page,
 
Blessings, 
                  
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: #241 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #44 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Café: #73 Anything Goes 7/29
Ruby's Rainbow: #84 On the Beach
Word Art Wednesday: #142 Anything Goes 7/29
Crafty Creations: #268 Just for Fun
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Pile It On: #29 Summer Fun
Inkspirational Challenge: #61 Word Prompt - Splash
My Craft Spot: #145 Just for Boys

38 comments:

  1. This bear is sooooo cute!

    mb6464@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, this is such a sweet beach scene. A great design and so cheerful.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say AWWWWWWWWWWWW. He's adorable. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that bear!!!! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Melissa!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beary, Beary, CUTE!! Love it!!
    Love hopping with you!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sweet bear. Especially like the bear's face.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would agree, I love the beach. This card is adorable and I love all the inking you added to the pieces!!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is definitely a cutie. LOVE your SWEET card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Melissa! Your cards are always so stinkin CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card and
    that stamp set is
    so fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute an fun! Great sentiment too.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, the bear is the cutest thing ever! I love how he has the pail and the shovel, too sweet! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is just so summer fun love it very cute and loving this hop as well
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bear and pail so cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, this is so cute! Love your adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cuter than cute!! love that bear!
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bear looks amazing, Fun card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz Anything goes week..x

    ReplyDelete
  20. commented on your santa pants post...... but this card is so adorable tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a huge fan of beach bumming...your sweet face little bear is adorable! Great sentiment with your card layout, it's so happy and fun. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute! That bear is just DARLING!!! Love the whole scene! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cute card, love that little bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really cute, Melissa. Thanks so much for sharing with us and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, this is just too cute !!!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Fingers Challenge

    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww this is sooo sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'On the beach' challenge. I hope you'll join us again next time.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete