Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Year In Review

Well in honor of the New Year and it being Throw Back Thursday, I thought I would recap 2014.
I want to thank all my DTs that I have participated with this year, especially My Scrap Chick, KaDoodle Bug Designs, and Trendy Twine as I will continue with all three of them into 2015. I also want to thank all my followers. I started the year with about 25 followers and have gained so many more. Thank you for all your sweet comments and encouragement. I appreciate you all.
Here are some of my favorite projects from the year with a link to the original post.
January



February








March






April




May


June







July



August




September






October





November



December







I look forward to all that 2015 has in store for crafting fun. I already have some awesome GDT spots that I'm looking forward including Pause, Dream, Enjoy this month and Die Cuttin' Divas next month. I hope you will continue to drop in and visit me.

And as I always I invite you to my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.

Blessings,
                        

4 comments:

  1. All of your projects are amazing! Looking forward to a lot more crafty inspiration in 2015! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sukie!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and all your encouragement! I'm blessed to know you!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing your projects! What a great collection of your work! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an awesome recap, Melissa! You are so talented. I love the nativity tag set. So precious.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete