Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Congratulations on Retiring 2.0!

Here is another card I made for my friend's family member who is retiring.
 
 
The cut file is from Treasure Box Designs. The background paper is from my scrap bin so I don't remember where it is from. Sorry about that. I used a Spellbinders die for the sentiment banner. And the twine is Trendy Twine - Strawberry Cupcake.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss: #269 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #354 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #164 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #105 Anything Goes w/ opt Twist
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is so fun Miranda. Love the aqua and pink and the sentiment on the flag.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable creation Melissa! I'm sure your creativity will be appreciated! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be appreciated by the recipient! Nicely done, as always, Miranda! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so super cute I just love it the image is adorable and your coloring super!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, such cuteness. What a precious card, Melissa.

    Looking forward to 2015 and working more with your amazing talent.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete