Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crafting Inspiation Day 7 - Love Bird Gift Box

This week Trendy Twine joined together with Fleurette Bloom to showcase some crafty fun from both Design Teams. I hope you have enjoyed everyone's projects so far! I am excited to be finishing up the week with this Valentine box using two SVG patterns from Fleurette's store and, of course, some awesome Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
I adore the Love Birds card from the Valentine Be Mine 3D SVG kit; so I decided to use some elements from it and a box from the Nesting Gift Box kit to make this special box for my Love Bird on Valentine's Day.
I used an embossing folder to add some dimension and background to my
birdies that I think is really fun. But my favorite part of this box has to be the red and pink layers against the black box; especially the Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine that I wrapped around the sides and tied with a bow to attach my sentiment. The tag and sentiment are from My Craft Spot.
Well as far as I know, when two companies team up to share some crafting inspiration, there is always some Blog Candy and this is no exception.
Here are the details for winning:
Our Crafting inspiration party runs Sunday, January 11 through Saturday, January 17 (today). You will need to comment on both the  Trendy Twine blog and the Fleurette Bloom blog each day for a chance to be entered. Deadline to enter is 10:00 p.m. Central Time, Sunday, January 18.  You must also be a follower of both blogs to be eligible to win.  
One person will win both of these gift certificates.
Good luck!
While you are at the Trendy Twine blog, you'll see that we have a double post today. My awesome teammate, Migdalia, is helping me to close out the week with two awesome creations. Yay!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I was so glad to have you here. If you'd be interested, I invite you to become followers of my Facebook and Pinterest pages.
Blessings,
                       

11 comments:

  1. Your project looks gorgeous especially in the rich colors! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! The embossing folder you used really adds so much to the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, it was an honor to post with you. I adore your Nesting Gift Box. Absolutely Gorgeous!
    The embossing is Awesome and I love the sweet tag!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty box, love how you embossed the top of it! Adorable little tag with the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box! I do love the embossing on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous box! The twine is so fun wrapped around and the tag is adorable!Cute project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Melissa!!! WOW awesome box!!!!
    FAB project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, your love bird is going to love this beautiful gift box. I agree, the pink and red with the black looks so pretty and the embossing really adds to it. And your tiny tag is so sweet.

    Thank so much for taking part in our week with Fleurette.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project Melissa!! I love the starkness of the black and red. That tag is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Melissa, I love the black and red - SOOO pretty!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly love what you did with these files!!! Just so adorable! Great idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete