Monday, January 19, 2015

Girlfriend Valentine Bear Treat Box - PDE Guest Designer

Exciting day today as I am guest designing for
 
 
Janis, over at PDE, has a great linky party that runs weekly starting on Tuesdays. She and her DT also have plenty of creative inspiration. Hope you will check it out.
 
This week's theme is 3D Projects.
 
 
I used a couple of files from My Scrap Chick to make this fun treat box for Valentine's Day.
 
I started with the Pour Box. This has to be one of my all time favorites! I love that it reminds me of making Tapioca Pudding and Malt -O-Meal with my brothers when we were kids. What is your favorite thing you make in the kitchen that comes from a pour box. Well I am sure whoever receives this will be excited to pour our some little candies from it.
 
Once I assembled the box, I cut out my Girlfriend Valentine Bear. Great thing about this SVG file is that it also comes with a 300dpi images in both color and black and white for your digi and print n cut needs. I think she is absolutely adorable and very easy to piece together!
 
The white scalloped oval that she is layered on is a Spellbinders die and the patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs. The cardstock is from various companies.
 
So glad you stopped by today. I always enjoy reading your comments. And, of course, you are always invited to follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #166 Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase: #3 Jan 18-24
613 Ave Create: #107 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #63 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #45 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. I love your treat box. You are right, that bear is adorable. She's so cute! Thank you so much for Guest Designing for us. It's a pleasure to have your talent shared on our blog. Hugs my friend! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project, love the fun treat box and that bear is just the sweetest! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! Your project looks fabulous! LOVE the box and that adorable bear!!! Too CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melissa this is the sweetest bear ever :) Love your project!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GDS over at PDE! Could this be any CUTER!! Seriously!
    I love the adorable valentine bear!!
    Have a wonderful day my talented friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bear and I like that you had happy memories from the pour box.Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! I am so loving your pour box!!! I've got to get this file!!! Love the pattern paper. And that Valentine Bear is just adorable!!! Thank you so very much for Guest Designing at PDE!!!! :)
    Sharon-Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely fun project really well made, I love it !! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers & good luck. DT - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project! Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Made me think of Kosher Salt.

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    Design Team Showcase
    {Craftisan Studios}

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an original and adorable box Melissa. Are you using the Cameo for the SVG files?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Erica!!! Yes, I am using the Cameo. Use it just about every day!

      Delete