Sunday, January 4, 2015

Congratulations on Retiring!

I had a friend ask me the other day to make her a card for a family member who is retiring from the nursing profession. And, of course, I made her one.
 
So today I am sharing a Design Team card using a cute file from


 
The bear comes from the Halloween Costume Bears set. These are some really cute bears!
 
I used a piece of Recollections 110 lb. cardstock for my base. The DP is from Echo Park's Sweet Day collection. On the polka dot strip of paper, I used a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp set. I really like the font on this set!

Thanks for stopping in to take a look. I truly appreciate it!

I invite you to follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.

Blessings,
                       
 
Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss: #269 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar: #127 Bears
Cute Card Thursday: #354 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Miranda,
    What an adorable creation! You have a wonderful eye for composition! Thanks so much for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda! Your card is cute, love the bear :) Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge. Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear, perfect for the retiring nurse. Love the "+" in the background it enhances the theme!

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Design Team Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute...Love the die-cut bear. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week at Word Art Wednesday. There is still time to join us for our Challenge this week so, I hope you link more projects with us. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 7:25 which says, "Therefore he (Jesus) is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete