Saturday, January 10, 2015

"I'm Bananas for You"!

Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a project with you for
 
 
This month we are showcasing the Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
 
 
 
A cute monkey and fun sentiment mixed with a sweet color of Trendy Twine = One fun Valentine for by sweet baby girl or maybe my hubby. Have you guys figured out that I love to make things for my family. I enjoy the smile I get back every time! For my project, I started out with a sheet of paper from K & Company and cut out my gift bag. I added a heart doily and the super cute monkey. I had to give the monkey a Trendy Twine bow! I added my sentiment, "I'm Banana's for you!" and finished it off with a bit of ribbon and another pinch of Trendy Twine.
 
 
 
Well with a sentiment like that, I had to fill up my candy chute with some bananas, right!!! I finished off the chute by wrapping it several times with the Valentine Cherry Cupcake Twine and added a matching tag and sentiment, tying it off with a bow.
 
Here are the products I used from Trendy Twine:
 
 
 
 
 
Other products used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: You're Great Valentine
Miss Kate Cuttables: Doily
Jaded Blossom: Sentiment
SVG Cutting Files: Gift Bag
Peachy Keen Stamps: Christmas in July Face Asst.
K & Company: Patterned Paper
Various Cardstocks
Ribbon from my Stash
 
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you will stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. And please leave a comment if you'd like to. I always appreciate the encouragement!
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Brown Sugar Challenge: #128 Pink and Red
Creative Fingers: #62 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #91 Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Sugar Rush

14 comments:

  1. This is just super duper cute!!! Love the darling paper and oh my gosh those bananas! Love them! I have not seen them in forever! It's making me want some bc I love them! Awesome job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set. I would love it too if you made it for me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable project, love the sweet little monkey! Everything is awesome, l love the gorgeous papers and colors you used! The fun banana candies are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun! I am looking for a few guest designers for my Skittles and wanted to see if you might be interested... Deets are on my blog! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is sooo stinkin cute!! Love that sweet monkey and how you decorated everything!! Awesome Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable project Melissa!! LOVE those bananas!!!!
    GREAT job on this AWESOME Valentines Day project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, adorable! I love your sweet monkey and the sentiment couldn't be better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so darn cute and adorable thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! The bananas were the perfect candy!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrappy Moms for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

    Stacey ~ Scrappy Moms DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super gift love the image , thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers , Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable project!Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate and hope to see you again:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project! That monkey is adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://TheLeafStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so CUTE melissa, I love the idea and the super fun monkey!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete