Thursday, September 10, 2015

Get Well - PDE Linky Party

Hey, All!!! It is another Friday post for the PDE Linky Party!

And this week's theme is Get Well!

With Halloween coming up, I have witches and goblins and everything spooky on the brain. So when I made this project, I couldn't help but go in that direction.



The tissue box was made using a tutorial I found on the Splitcoast Stampers site. To add some dimension to the box itself, I broke out an embossing folder and ran the panels through my Cuttlebug. I then took some silver ink and lightly ran it over the sides to add some color to the impressions. For my opening at the top of the box, I used a Spellbinders Label 10 die. The Skull and Crossbones file is from Miss Kate Cuttables. For the sentiment, I used a die from the Spellbinders Nested Pennants set and stamped Get Well to it. 

I wanted to print out a sentiment that says, "Don't Die"; but maybe that would have been too much. LOL! Hope you enjoy my project and that you will give it or something similar a try. Have a great weekend and don't forget to drop by the PDE Linky Party with your Get Well projects.

If you would like to keep up with all my crafty creations, here are some helpful links.

Follow Me
Find me on Instagram - @mmirandacreations

Or you can hit the follower button right here on my blog with Google or Bloglovin'. You will find both links in the right side bar.

Follow PDE Linky Party


Many Blessings,
                              

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion: #278 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #232 3D Projects
Decorate to Celebrate: #108 Anything 3D Goes

14 comments:

  1. This makes me smile. I LOVE IT! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, cute & fun!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty funny Melissa. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute! Love the embossing and the spooky look of your tissue box! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Can't wail for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun and spookiness!! Thanks for playing with DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This would sure scare the sniffles out of me! Thank you for joining our “3D” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is so cool looking, I need to make myself one of these, great project! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome!! I love the embossing!! This is fabulous and such a fun decoration for Halloween!! Thanks so much for playing along with the DL.ART September Linky!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabulous!! I just loooove that adorable skull and crossbones:) I bet that's never been said :)
    Thank you for joining our “3D” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is AMAZING! So spooky and festive!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete