Saturday, August 29, 2015

Scaredy Cat - August Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

Today I am sharing my last Guest Design Team project over on the Jaded Blossom blog. I have had such a great time working with everyone over there this month!!!

Halloween is my favorite holiday to craft for and it will be here before we know it! Yeah!! So today I am sharing this super spooky pencil gift using Jaded Blossom's Meow and Forever stamp set and the Label Dies that were both released this month.



I started this project with a clear bag measuring 2 1/4" x 8". Mine is from Annie's Paper Boutique, but you can also find them in the JB store. I filled it with pencils and then got to work on my tag. The tag is from the Silhouette store. I altered it considerably to make it the shape and size I wanted. I also used my internal offset function to make a top layer for it. That top layer was cut using Doodlebug Design's October 31st collection. This is a super cute collection of papers!!! The paper piecing is from My Scrap Chick and is called Scaredy Cat. I ran the Label Die through my Cuttlebug and then did some masking to my Scaredy Cat sentiment to stamp it as I did. I added a piece of ribbon through the top using a button and some Totally Grape Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique. I also wrapped some more twine around my clear bag of pencils a few times and tied that off with a bow. I then used foam squares to attach my cat piecing and my spider embellishment to the top of the tag and then used foam tape to attach the tag to the clear bag. It is a spooktacularly fun project!!!



You can also find this project, as well as all my other GDT projects from this month, on the Jaded Blossom Blog. I hope you will stop by there to check them out along with all the inspiration of the Jaded Blossom Design Team!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

If you would like to keep up with all my crafty creations, here are some helpful links. 

Follow Me
M Miranda Creations Facebook Fan Page
M Miranda Creations Pinterest Page
Find me on Instagram - @mmirandacreations 

Or you can hit the follower button right here on my blog with Google or Bloglovin'. You will find both links in the right side bar.


To Follow Jaded Blossom

Jaded Blossom Blog
Jaded Blossom Store
Jaded Blossom Facebook Fan Page

Jaded Blossom Products I Used:

Label Dies


A huge thanks to Candace and Michelle for letting me hang out with the JB family this month and thank you to the DT for all your kind words and encouragement!!!

Blessings,
                          

6 comments:

  1. So super cute! Love the pencil pack with the Halloween tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your JB projects were AWESOME! Fabulous guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your JB projects were AWESOME! Fabulous guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project! Also love Hallowe'en and black cats. Your project is SPOOKTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete