Monday, August 3, 2015

August Sneak Day 1 - Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

Hey Everyone! I am glad you have stopped by today!!!
 
Today is Day 1 of the August Reveals for Jaded Blossom Stamps
and I am pretty excited to be joining them this month as the Guest Designer.
 
The new dies and stamps are fab, and I hope you enjoy all the inspirational projects you will see with them here on my blog as well as the Jaded Blossom blog and all of the DT blogs.
 
Today we are showcasing the Label Dies and the Picture This 2 Stamp Set.
 
Here is my project:
 
 
I decided to create my own Gift Card Holder using one of the border dies and the Coffee Break sentiment. I started out with a piece of kraft cardstock measuring 4" x 9". On the 9" side, I scored it at 3" and 6". Then I trimmed one of the 4" sides by 1/8" and the other side I ran through my Cuttlebug with the border die to make a decorative front. I then stamped the label tab with the Coffee Break sentiment, added decorative panels using Doodlebug Design's Hello Sunshine collection, added a magnet for a closure, and decorated the front with the drink and coffee beans using the Love U a Latta file from Treasure Box Designs. If you have the Gift Card Die from Jaded Blossom run it through your die cutting machine before adding the decorative panel to the back. The die will make the perfect holder for your gift card. I know a few girlfriends of mine who will love receiving this sweet gift card and it will be fun to give it to them Just Because!
 
Here are today's reveals:
 
Label Dies
 
 
Picture This 2

 
We have our Gotta Have It Now Package for $124.99
 
 
August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****

Regular price for the release package is $132
 
Again, thank you for stopping in today!!! Remember to go by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all of the other wonderful projects using these two new products. Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have for Day 2.
 
Remember that you can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
 
Blessings,
                   

6 comments:

  1. Oh how CA-UTE!!!! LOVE the fun background paper... Wonderful Gift Card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun gift card holder! Love the bright colors and thanks for adding directions on how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute gift card! Love the coffee die cut with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable !! love the way you used the dies to create the card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such an awesome idea!! Great job

    ReplyDelete