Saturday, August 1, 2015

LSHD Card Sketch!

Yesterday, I took a few minutes to put together a card for the Little Scraps of Heaven card sketch challenge. I snuck it in at the last minute last night, but I want to share it today.
 
 
It has been hot here in Cleveland the last few days. Not really hot, but enough to be uncomfortable without central air in the house. So I decided to think about the cool fall days and the beautiful colors that come with it and made this card.
 
 
The design paper I have used is from the Doodlebug Design's Friendly Forest collection. The cute bear is of course from Little Scraps of Heaven and is called floppy bear. I have used him before on some cards and projects as he is just too cute and so easy to piece together. The stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Simply Sentiment stamp set. (Unfortunately this company has closed.)
 
Here is a picture of the sketch I used:
 
 
The challenge ended yesterday over there. But be on the look out for the next one on the Little Scraps of Heaven Facebook page. Everyone who participates often wins a free file! And, of course, there is always a prize for the challenge winner.
 
Thank you for dropping in today to see my project!
 
And stop back tomorrow as I will have my first project as the August Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom Stamps. So excited about this!!!
 
You can also follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages. They are easy places to see all my crafty creations!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge: #117 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #157 Animals


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo sooo SWEET! LOVE the paper too!! That bear reminds me of a stuffed bear... adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cared. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!!! Lets just talk about how cute this card is Melissa!! Your bear is so well flanked with the wonderful colors of fall! He is so cute and the white shading is perfect.. Try to stay cool in Cleveland as it is hot here in Grand Rapids MI.. Take care and again thank you for stopping by at BSCB. See you soon.
    Shawna -DT member BSCB

    ReplyDelete